Friday, September 21, 2007

On a train bound for nowhere

So, I was at my sister's house the other day for her middle child's birthday party...to which my nana, being the sweet little iron fisted ruler that she is (I love her, don't get me wrong, but her iron fistedness is part of what makes her so lovable), upon opening the bag that contained the back of the sweater for my daughter (post below) and the front (picture below), without taking the time to unravel them, sees the knitting inside and immediately asks me if I am giving her something to fix so it looks good...

Yeah, i love my family...sadly, despite having to endure about 30 minutes of being picked on, I really do love them...

Anyways, my daughter has actually decided for once to go to bed AND sleep the last week, so I have actually been able to have time to myself, which of course means that I have been working on her sweater (among other things). Below is the front, including details of the cable stitch down the front...

No comments: