Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I am sooooo weak

Yes. I am a big girl. I can admit that I am weak. I have a weakness for my daughter...and books...and purses...and shoes....and really nice and soft yarn...and coffee...good lord don't forget the coffee. Anyways, I am sure that you get the point.

So today, while taking a very much needed walk away from my cell during lunch, I stumbled upon a Coles Bookstore having a massive sale. And there...on the top of the first pile of the first table is Family Circle's Easy Baby Knits. Now, I have many friends who are currently expecting. And since they all know one another, I didn't want to do the whole making one thing several times over and have them all go "um, yeah, this would be the booties and hat and sweater" thing and not even bother opening the gift.

And, well, it is regularly $38.95 on sale for $4.99. I don't have the strength in me to walk away from that. I don't! I don't! I don't! So I splurged...lol...

And the most important news of the day:

Today is my favoritest Nana's 81st birthday!!! WEE!!! She rocks.

ttfn
k.

side note: WalMart, after word of their lack of human decency, has dropped the suit mentioned below.

No comments: