Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Lovely State of Disarray

Well, it has been a rough week, but I finally feel like I am making some progress.


The move went. Despite all the running around and last minute items which crept up on me Wednesday, I somehow got it all done, and more. I had to make 2 different trips to the mechanic (wonderfully honest people, so I am going to miss them), so that cut back some of my time, but lo and behold, we got packed and....


moved it all on Thursday...weee!!!! (Yes, I am fully aware that I have used entirely too many exclamation points to get across the energy and thrill I feel at having successfully completed our move, but tough nouggies...it is my blog and I can over-use exclamation points if I want to.)

We went out on the weekend, looking for an addition to our family. Well, I understand and appreciate what humane societies do. But for all that is good in the world...could they make it anymore difficult for someone to adopt and animal???

Meh...we have figured a few courses of actions.

Hope you are all well.

ttfn
k.

No comments: