Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's Almost Moving Day...WEEE

So the countdown has begun. I have about 36 hours until I move, give or take...

Oddly enough, I feel very relaxed. I feel like I have everything in order, despite the snags that keep coming up. I have a sizable amount of the packing done, so I am comfortable with that. But I still have to rent a steam cleaner and clean the carpet (thankfully there is just one, in the livingroom), I have an appointment to get an oil change (horribly overdue) and, because of an "unforeseen circumstance", my dr.'s appointment which was scheduled for this evening has now been changed to tomorrow afternoon. So in short, the one day that I took off to get all the rest of the packing finished has now been divvied up due to (a) a 9:00 a.m. break to go get steam cleaner, (b) a 10:00 a.m. break for the oil change and (c) a 3:00 p.m. break to go to my doctor's. I have a feeling that, as always, I will be up until the wee hours of the morning packing and moving things around...damn!

On an up note, I have made some great progress with the Skully Cobra. :) Look:


I have finished the body of the sweater, and am now on the sleeves. :)

And just because I can, in all her perfection:



ttfn
k.

No comments: