Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Feel Accomplished

So, despite feeling horribly ill over the last few days (sinuses have decided to kick my bum), I have accomplished so much. Made the curtains for our livingroom, put a backer curtain on my daughter's bright pink ones (her bedroom faces the afternoon/evening sun, so bedtime has become an impossibility at the moment). Well...I will let the photos do the typing for me. So, without further ado:
Summer fun with Cherries!!!

Sockies (they are so warm, and are keeping my feeties warm even right now):

Sexy rocking skirt:

One fetus sweater:

Pasties made for my partner from the Bad Knit Girl pasties swap (pattern provided by Bohoknitterchic:


Alas...I am now down to only 2 projects on the go. What has the world come to???

ttfn
k.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that skirt! I always planned on making it with the same colors, but always procrastinate!

KnittyBitch said...

It was actually much quicker going than I believed it would be...I highly recommend getting started...