Friday, May 30, 2008

Ugh!

So this has been one weird ass week. It started Wednesday, when I had a bit of a bump in the road and now have to deal with some pretty crappy stuff. :( But it will work out in the end (despite the nagging voice in the back of my head which is telling me otherwise, I have to believe this). However, this slight bump was somewhat alleviated by the fact that that same evening, I got home to not only have the delivery of Hogfather sitting on my table, but the delivery of pasties from the recent Pasties Swap on Ravelry there too!!!

Everything seemed to be hunky dorey, until yesterday. I finally found a sitter for my daughter for the day of the concert we are going to (June 18...a Wednesday, so it was difficult), only to find out that that is the same day as my daughter's graduation. I know that it isn't something massive, and it is, to paraphrase Mr. Incredible, another way to celebrate mediocrity, but I can't not go. The kid's all decorate the room for the graduation...they make it a huge event...all the families will be there...I just can't not go, nor can I keep her from it, since it will be the major focal point for her entire class for about a week before, and a week after.

So fine, I sucked up the fact that the tickets we have had for the last 3 months are now useless to me...when suddenly my sinuses decided to attack from the inside. We had running around to do...nothing major, but stuff that needs to be done before the out-laws arrive, and suddenly out of nowhere, I am almost blind from the pain.

It calmed down a hell of a lot, but egad...this week is truly a rollercoaster. Wonder what the weekend will bring...lol

Will post new pictures of the loverly stuff I actually managed to get done sometime this weekend...when I think of it.

ttfn
k.

No comments: