Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stress Relief is an Amazing Thing

Wow...hard to believe just how much better I am feeling with the hospital stress all gone.

Spoke with our primary nurse from Mount Sinai yesterday to give her an update on Riley. She was super excited to hear that he was doing so well, and she was very happy that we were able to transfer him out of MS to somewhere with more flexibility.

But, on the topic of being calmer, I have started designing my own pair of pants for Riley. Will post the pattern when I have completed them, but so far, they are coming along ok.

Also, I spent a good chunk of the day doing something I haven't done in ages...planting. I know, I am slightly behind in the season for it, but I don't care. It was nice to get my hands in the dirt. We now have a few sunflowers, beans and tomatos. I am thinking I may also nip back and grab some cukes. I love veggies grown by my own hands. Haven't had them in about 5 years, but they are the best.

Anywho, the little man (who, I might add, has established himself in a lovely pattern of bed around midnight, up around 5...how awesome is that??? 5 full hours of sleep!!!) is up and snuffling (and smelling like the wrong side of a horse) so...

ttfn
k

No comments: