Friday, March 26, 2010

I Love Moving

Ok, I don't necessarily like moving itself, but I like the decluttering and clearing out that you can do only when you have to take absolutely everything off the shelf, out of the cupboard, etc., etc.

And hopefully, with the upcoming move (hope, hope, hope...keeping my fingers, toes and any other appendages crossed), I will be able to cull back on a lot of the stuff that I seem to find as being important and "must have"...really have to work on what is or will be needed. Hmmm...

Just don't expect the yarn stash to become any smaller...lol...that just won't happen. But, I did promise the hubby that until we know for certain what is going on and where we are going to be going, that I would refrain from buying anything new to add to the collection. See...compromise.

ttfn
k

No comments: