Wednesday, April 7, 2010

1st Birthdays are Fun!

Yes, the little man is 1. I can honestly say that I am so very happy to celebrate the first birthday. I know that for many, it represents a lot of negatives...your baby is no longer a little baby, you have to leave said baby to return to work, they are starting to become so much of their own little person. Personally, after everything that he went through, everything that we all dealt with, I think I was near tears of happiness celebrating this birthday.

And, of course, Riley loved his first taste of chocolate:


Ammy had such a good time, too. But I think that is more because she knew Riley couldn't quite open gifts on his own...so who got to sneak in to help out? Well yes, big sisters are good for that sort of thing:


The weather was great...not too warm, not too cold... All in all, it was a really great time. To those who came to celebrate, thank you!

ttfn
k

No comments: