Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Not Much To Report

Life has been so busy lately with doctor's appointments and follow ups (Riley is doing great, as far as his 12 month neonatal appointment), packing and culling, organizing and, well, more organizing. It's been a busy last few weeks. :S

But, I am sure that that will all be over with soon. (7 days left of work!!! WOOOHOOO!!!)

I have just barely started using my Halloween-y yarn. I am not yet sure if I want to make a pair of sockies or a much more visible pair of wrist warmers. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

So, in light of the fact that I don't have much to write, I leave you with:

BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN. Is there nothing that bacon can't do? (I do not mean to abuse the delicate sensibilities of any non-bacon/pork/piggy eating creatures with explicit visions of chicken being violated in such a manner, but I love bacon...it is great and good and so yummy. Besides, I think the chicken likes it.)

No comments: