Friday, May 13, 2011

Zybannaculus?

Well, today was my first day on Zyban. At the moment, I am okay. I have set my quit date (May 27th). I have been warned about the side effects of bad dreams and all that jazz, but I’m still willing. It is time, I think. Stress is still there, but hopefully I can keep it to a minimum which I think will help me in being successful. This is the first time that I am choosing to quit. Last time, it was because I was stuck in the hospital, with stress up the wazoo. With more and more stress added daily. And soooooo much uncertainty.

So I am hoping that this time, I can do it. I realize that we just finished a very cold and crusty winter, which would have, in theory, been the ideal time for me to quit…but I didn’t think about that. There was too much going on. Too much to be done. Too much doing.

Wish me luck.

ttfn
k.

No comments: