Friday, December 7, 2007

Holiday Projects

So in an effort to finish those items which have kinda gone by the wayside, I am been diligently wiling away the hours with my needles clicking at super speed.

I have only to finish sewing the one sleeve on my mother's sweater. The scarf I am doing for a friend of mine is actually, finally, started...though I have barely made a dent in it. The skull sockies have been put on hold, since I realize that I need to finish the other items first. The shawl that I am making for my boss will get started this weekend (yeah, yeah, I know I am horrible with judging time on this one...especially since I can safely say that it will not be completed by the end of Hannukah). And my arm warmers are almost completely done...I have about an inch of ribbing to do, and that is all.

Will post this weekend with photos and (hopefully) updates.

ttfn
k

No comments: