Monday, March 10, 2008

Fabulous, with a capital F

WEEE!!! I must say that I am feeling fabulous. Absolutely Fabulous (and yes, that deserves a capital F). I had a really great weekend. The weather on Saturday was horrible. It snowed...and snowed...and snowed. But I don't have a driveway to shovel, and with underground parking, I don't have to dig my car out, so really, I don't mind. Sat around watching the 6th season of Charmed and did my hair (which I lust...I will likely post pictures later, because I am that much in lust with the colour). Did nothing!!! It was wonderful.

Yesterday, I cleaned (I can still smell the cleaner on my hands, sadly enough), but made up for it by going out shopping. I love shopping. Especially when it is for my little girl. I got my taxes done nice and early (because I hate the mad scramble of doing them at the deadline), so with the sudden surge of funds in my bank account, out we went. Got her a bunch of clothes for the spring, which I am sure will EVENTUALLY come, and also got a new computer. Nothing big or fancy. I don't need big or fancy. Just something that would take less than an hour to boot up and open solitaire. I have found, however, that after the initial jubiliance of something new (something new, in this case, being Vista with its thousand and one "are you sure you want to do this" questions), it is getting a little harrowing. But such is life. It is shiny and new and mine. :) And I can boot it up in less than an hour. Also bought myself enough yarn in a colour I adore to make myself a nice coat for spring/summer. Will start on that tonight, since I am almost (just have the zipper to install) done the Cobra sweater, and just have the sleeves to complete on the Lil Red Riding Hoodie.

Woke up this morning to the loverly drunken text message "I am a pirate". Hehehehe....

And the day just keeps getting better. Got rid of an old debt that I have felt bad about having. It was a personal loan that a very wonderful soul was kind enough to provide to me when I needed it and had no one else to turn to. And I feel better for having that gone. Only one more left to go!!!

Well, that is all. So far, this month rocks!! (Touch wood)

ttfn
k.

No comments: