Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Wedding Fun

So, the wedding yesterday was beautiful. I realize that they actually got married a month ago in the Bahamas, but it was a beautiful reception. Ammy was super excited to actually get all dressed up and know that she was going out somewhere fancy with adults. (I was happy that I didn't have to worry about her sitting through a few hours of a ceremony.) Look at the pretty girls...

And, as is obligatory, my daughter got her dance with the groom...

So, in short, one down, 2 to go. Don't get me wrong, I love weddings, I am just hoping that my kid doesn't grow too big to fit into this dress a few more times before the end of summer...lol

I have one of the sweaters for various fetuses almost completely done. Don't know how I found any time to work on it yesterday, between the getting ready for the wedding and the pounding headache...but lo and behold, this morning, it is almost done...just a hood and finishing to go!

Side note, when my daughter and I were out at the Winners to get her dress yesterday, we found a Strawberry Shortcake helmet with elbow and knee pads...and hot damn if it doesn't smell exactly like the old school Strawberry Shortcake dolls...like the ones I had when I was a kid. :) Ahhh...memories!

ttfn, and congrats to the happy couple!
k

2 comments:

Stephanie N said...

Now she just needs some roller skates and she can be a derby brat :P ha ha ha ha
P.S.-you look wicked hot! Rowr!

KnittyBitch said...

yes...I can see her totally going for that...lol

and thanks *blush* I try. ;)