Tuesday, May 15, 2007

For no other reason than I CAN

So, for starters, I am going to attempt to make my first ever sock tonight. I realize that I have a few projects on the go, but I found a site that finally helped to explain the whole "turning a heel" process (in pictures - I deal well with pictures), and now I am excited to give it a try and see how badly I screw it up...lol!!

Now, more importantly, I have decided to start taking better care of myself. So each week, I am setting a goal for that week, to incorporate into my daily life. This week's goal...water. Apparently you need this stuff. Who knew? Anyway, that is this week's goal...try to drink at least 4 glasses of water a day (yes, I realize that it is supposed to be 8...that is next week's goal). I have long subscribed to the pool of thought that "coffee is just water dressed in brown" (Thanks Ani!!).

That is all...inanity at its finest.

ttfn
k.

No comments: