Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Skulls...

Those who know me know that I have an utter obsession with skulls...Mainly because I plan to be a pirate one day...when I grow up and all that jazz. :)

However, until such dream is finally realized, I am content to knit myself a pair of skull socks. I found this pattern at www.helloyarn.com. And yes, I know that I have several christmas gifts currently on the go, but I need to take some me time. (It is kinda like on that show, The Oblongs, when the mother is trying to win a shopping spree offered by the local cigarette company, and despite having smoked several packs of the local brand, takes a "smoke break" with one of her own brand...I know that I am knitting a thousand and one things, but I need to have something that I can relax with...)

Hopefully I will be a little closer to finished soon...but for now...



ttfn
k

No comments: